The House

This house bought in 1928 by the banker and patron David van Buuren has a outdoor architecture typical of the Amsterdam School, while the indoor decoration characterizes an "Art Deco" whole by Belgian, French and Dutch designers. The van Buuren made their villa a "living

academy", with rare furniture, carpets, stained-glass windows, sculptures and international masterpieces. This " private memory house " became a museum in 1975 according to the testament of Alice van Buuren .

vignette
vignette
vignette
vignette